Thursday, February 12, 2009

Payin' it forward

One of my very favorite bloggers is bythelbs. I love her even more because she has given me a reason to post.  
So this is how it works.  The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year—when and what will be a surprise. There’s a small catch.  You knew there would be, didn’t you? Post this on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you’re in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

7 comments:

aniC said...

OH!!! ME ME ME!!! yaaaay, i'm number 1!!

by the way, you'd be so proud of me...little judson is in his crib screaming his head off (c:

aniC said...

i did my part.

and i also let him cry, then went and put the pacifier in his mouth and he was out like a light.

Unknown said...

Yes....I did this on another friend's blog too. I am getting presents! Lots and lots of presents!!! Mwwwhhaahahah!!!!!!!!
-(Oh and this is Cat, NOT Scott. If you give him a gift, I will be MAD.)

benana said...

but cat...you don't have a blog so technically you are not qualified!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're playing along! Hey, you need to e-mail me your address sometime this year.

Unknown said...

NOT FAIR!!!! What does having a blog have anything to do with it. That is NOT stated in the rules. You people are blog snobs.

Alison Wonderland said...

Well Cat/Scott, it does say that you need to post on your own blog and if you don't have a blog then that would be ... difficult. It's too bad you didn't make it to my blog in time, I didn't have the post on your own blog stipulation. But if I know D, she may just send you something anyway.

Oh and does this mean I'm in the first 3?