1. I have a strong and unconditional love for nectarines.
2. My senior year of high school I competed on a co-ed cheerleading squad. One of the greatest things ever.
3. My middle name was Christine, it is now officially Jones
4. I can't resist the chance to talk about myself.
5. If given the opportunity to do anything girly, or watch any sporting event...I would always pick the sports.
6. I can carry on a knowledgeable conversation with any man on any sport, excluding baseball.
7. My parents taught me invaluable lessons on how to work. My siblings and I thank them often for this often.
8. My best friend from childhood, and her whole family call me "dirty"...as in dirty diana (michael jackson song), not just because I was dirty.
9. I would like to someday be an oncology nurse.
10. I read roughly 75 books in 2008.
11. I probably only read 3 in 2007.
12. No one very close to me has ever died (that wasn't over 90).
13. I don't expect I will handle it very well when someone close to me does die.
14. I know exactly what I would do with my life if Benjamin were to die. (I know that's awful, but when you live with fear, you have to prepare your mind....plus, if I plan it, it won't happen)
15. I want to live in Springfield, Virginia for the rest of my life, and I think I will.
16. I love my steak very very rare.
17. A (small) part of me thinks I might end up having more kids than my brain can handle.
18. I remember everything. Just test me.
19. My mother influenced many of the people that I see on a weekly basis. I am proud to be her daughter and hope that someday I will live up to that.
20. I believe there is something wrong with people who don't like Jack Black.
21. I don't play any video games.
22. I drank alcohol once in 8th grade...it was terrible.
23. I enjoyed almost nothing more than talking to my 4 sisters everyday. They are the best friends I have.
24. I was in a fashion show when I was in kindergarten. I modeled two different dresses, and also tripped up the stairs on my way to the stage.
25. I am really good at teaching the young women at church. I love them.