Wednesday, November 26, 2008

this is slowly becoming a tag only blog

 "On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."

1 embarrassing moment: when my husband has terrible facial hair...and I know people are staring. 

2 best friends: Benjamin and Julie

3 things you buy regularly: diapers, butter (for my yummy cookies), baby food

4 places you want to go (and might actually REALLY go): on a cruise (any cruise), England, Hattiesburg MS, Seattle

5 goals for the upcoming year (that you might actually do): start taking baking classes, do a standing back tuck, stop going over budget, run a 5k, enter a baking contest

6 things most people don't know about you: I love wendy's chicken nuggets, despise making dinner, watch sportscenter daily, must beat Benjamin...at everything, WILL eat an entire bag of turtle chex mix, met Benjamin when I was 14

7 things you would never say: "yes, please grow a handle bar mustache", "Natalie, I love it when you suck on your hands and then touch my face", "I hate football, turn it off", "extra mushrooms please", "I want to have 8 kids", "your poop smells like roses", "can I give you a foot massage"

8 things you love about the Christmas season: football bowl season, christmas trees, family traditions, Jesus' birthday cake, presents, food, christmas carols, a full stocking

9 things you say to your kids: kids= Natalie and my cheerleaders "please, do not", "slow down", "5 6 7 8", "you're so cute...I love you", "why are you not sleeping?", "why are you not eating?", "be careful", "point your toes", "smile!"   

10 things you do a lot: bake cookies, laundry, dishes, go to Giant, play computer games, drive, change a dirty diaper, watch soccer, watch football, kiss my baby

11 things you would rather not live without: family, friends, job, kitchen aid, dishwasher, washer/dryer, books, ipod, computer, turtle chex mix, planes

12 people to tag: that's a lot of people...Julie, Dana, Heather, Ani C....anyone else that needs the excuse to blog...and who doesnt?

2 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

But what if my poop does smell like roses?

Jaime said...

hahahahaHAHAHAHAAA!! I can't stop laughing, because I can totally feel your pain on the facial hair issue. And I can't count the number of times I have had to beg Jay not to grow a handle bar mustache!! Jay and Ben would be DANGEROUS together...