Thursday, July 24, 2008

utah: in a nutshell

So this is all I had on my camera from our trip. I think I captured most of the things we did, except the family talent show, although I think that a video is on its way (one can hope). We had a fantastic trip and already have a plane ticket purchased to go back in October. Natalie loves to spend time with her Grandparents, and she is a trooper on the plane.

And, as promised. This movie is featuring the Jones Clan, headed up by my biggest brother Christopher Jones on vocals, Alexander Jones on lead guitar, Jeannette Jones on bass, and Nicholas Jones on drums.

3 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

You're coming back in Oct? Awesome!!!

Hksedwick said...

These are so cute!! I am sure you hear this all the time, but Natalie looks SO much like ben to us.

Cj Lehi said...

Oh. My. &%*#%^*&^@#$.

That is all.