Monday, July 28, 2008

another tag...woop woop!

10 years ago: I was about to go into 8th grade and I spent the majority of my summer fighting with my sister Catherine, and then being really sad that she was going to college. I think I got a cute haircut that summer too.
5 years ago: I had just graduated from high school. I spent the majority of that summer doing one of the following: hanging out with Rachel and "the fat boys", talking to or texting my future husband, and working at Lighthouse Research where I called random people and did Lexus dealership surveys...I was so good at that, one of my hidden talents.
5 months ago: I was exactly a month away from having Natalie, so mostly I was just laying around and reading.
5 things on my to-do list: clean my nasty house, go to the gym, finish my coaching certification, eat kabobs (SO YUMMY), eat dessert (the fancy one that I made last night, which is about 100% better the next day)
5 bad habits of mine: chewing/biting my nails, picking at my dry feet, hitting (I've improved, but violence does tend to be my go-to when I'm angry), ignoring Natalie, talking about myself too much (does this count?)
5 places I've lived: Springfield VA, Draper UT, Logan UT, Burke VA, Arlington VA, (that's all but two of the places I've lived)
5 things people don't know about me (who are "people"I'll just assume this is for people that aren't related to me): I play the flute, I cross-stitch, I bite Natalie's nails while I'm feeding her, I obsessively listen to an entire 4 hour radio show daily, when I got pregnant I really wanted to have a boy.

This was a lot tougher than I thought it would be...who knew?

There are a few people that I've been asked to encourage to blog, so in order to do that....I tag: Becky, Sarah (now you have a reason to blog), Melanie (since you didn't do that last tag), Jaime, Dorothy.

No comments: