Friday, May 2, 2008

never in a million years....

There is no chance that I ever thought I would miss my friends treadmill and free weights. Maybe free weights, because she and I hit it off right away, and she makes my arms look fantastic, but definitely never treadmill. He's rude, and is always trying to make me cry....but I miss him so. You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Now I must clean my house before my mother comes, because the house must be spotless when mother comes!


And for good measure...here is my zit covered little one.

4 comments:

aniC said...

i miss my friend crunches. but he knows i'll be back later, and i guess i'm ok living with out him for a while for the result of a cute little baby.

Alison Wonderland said...

I gotta say, I don't really miss any of those things. and I definitely never miss ice cream.

Dunstan Family said...

Hahaha i would miss it if I had ever started. I haven't done anythign like that since high school. I more so miss a bath by myself. Eating a meal without sharing. Showering longer than three minutes. The freedom to sit down and read a book with out my kids fighting because I was ignoring them. LOL I miss many other things but the kids are worth especially the first time they say I love you. The first time you realize they know how to hug you back.

Unknown said...

More pictures please! I can't get enough of her!!!