Sunday, January 25, 2009

ch ch ch changes....

May 2008
January 2009 (not a fan of the picture...but what can ya do?)

Check out the change in my hair.  Craziness!  this is by far the shortest I have ever gone, and I have to say I really love it.  There have been a lot of initial changes...but I'm slowly but surely getting used to it.  I am married to one of the rare men in the world that actually prefers short hair, so this has been a long dream of his.  I never thought it would happen...but here we are.  

5 comments:

Ben said...

Can I say that the haircut kind of gives you a Kate from John and Kate Plus 8 vibe? That's a good thing, too

Natalie said...

I LOOOOOVE IT! You're one hot mama! I seriously do love it. Was it scary going that short?

BTW - you look really good in green.

Okay, it sounds like I have a girl crush on you! Maybe I do. :)

Alison Wonderland said...

You're just a hottie, what can you do?

Dunstan Family said...

I love it!! Looks fantastic. I am jealous I wish I could pull it off but I have curly frizzy hair wont work. You look great.

Unknown said...

I LIKE that picture.