Friday, August 15, 2008

dude....i totally miss you

Can anyone name what song that line is from? I really can't imagine that I have any readers (aside from my husband) that will be able to get it...but you can try.
I was planning on posting a video of my baby's new trick (rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin, rollin' on the river) but my usb isn't working, so instead you just get a quick hello, and cute picture.
...a true coach's child

Sleeping (underneath a table), while I coached on the track.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mel's baby is going to crawl, yours is rolling, while my sweet little angel is going nowhere! I'm good with it. He's the cutest!

Alison Wonderland said...

Sleeping under the table. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

i guess tenacious d. am i right? thanks for having me over on saturday. we need to hang out more often.